March 14, 2015

This week, the family has spent on holiday in Beaufort, South Carolina. We arrived to our canal front home last Sunday. We plan on leaving tomorrow morning...bright and early. On Monday, I visited Hunting State Park and the Beaufort National Cemetery. On Monday evening, we ate at Docksiders on Lady's Island. I had steamed oysters and clam chowder...New England style. On Tuesday, Hope and I went shopping in downtown Beaufort. That night, we went fishing on the dock and steamed clams for supper. On Wednesday, we went to the Charleston Tea Plantation and drove into downtown Charleston to eat at LEAF. We arrived back at the cottage around ten PM. On Thursday, we took a carriage ride around Beaufort. That night, we had the extended family over for supper. Yesterday, we buried Dad's remains. Now, I've not left the house since then. I feel like I need a nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan