Acrostic Poetry



Me
My heart beats inside of me
Every second of the day and night

Space Cadet
Say, kid,
Please come down to Earth
all of us are waiting
Could you please try
Enough of all your weird behavior
Can you settle down
And act human and not like a 
Ding dong
Even your best friend is annoyed
Take off that space helmet

Music
My head is full of rhythm
Until I can barely sit still
See me move to the beat
It does the same for others
Can you feel the magic of music

Hamburger
Heavenly food
all America loves you
Most especially me
bring your tired and your hungry
Up to your favorite fast food place
Rush to place an order with the 
Gang behind the counter
Eat with mustard, ketchup, and pickle
Revive your strength once again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan