Searching for Ideas

One of the most difficult parts of creating an original is creating it. I've got a long list of ideas. I just need to sit down and make it. Creating the product is much like sitting down and writing. I just have to do it. I spend my time making lists and working out the details for the creation. Today, I created a Prezi presentation for the beginning of the school year. I do plan on using it next year. I would also like to create a Prezi that explains my grading policy and a grade sheet. I'm in the process of creating a Prezi that explains my syllabus for the nine weeks. I can't forget to use my Corel software to create images. I was really impressed with the Etsy selection of clipart for use on my products. That is an avenue that I will need to explore.I need to find some products that represent the three strands of Language, Reading, and Writing. I look forward to exploring that avenue. Well, that is enough brainstorming for one night.

Melissa Reese Etheridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan