New Ideas for Back to School


Yesterday I completed two products (yea for me!): Grammar Unit Two presentation and Digital Papers. That's a first for me; I don't usually complete and upload two products on the same day, but I seemed to have a burst of energy at the end of the day. I hope the same happens today as I've not been very productive today~or at least not as productive as I wanted to be. 

I'm working on a 7th Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards (that's a mouthful) presentation~I'd say I'm almost halfway finished. My plan is to share it with the students on a daily basis so that they can monitor their own learning. 

I created a cool chalkboard template using Corel Paint and PicMonkey that I'm using. After I finish the presentation, I'm going to spruce it up some and add different colors and sell as a blank presentation template. I've realized that if I think something is cool other people probably do also. 

I also found these cool labels on Pinterest today. You can find them here in Tracee Orman's store.


Well, I seem to be getting that burst of energy, so it's back to work for me.

Melissa Reese Etheridge






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan