Summertimes Calling Me


Well, I'm trying to stay busy, but it is so hard sometimes. Sometimes I think that I really would like to be a stay-at-home mom and work from my computer, but I'm not sure that I would stay focused. Summertime should be a time when I could get a gazillion educational and art projects completed, but I can't seem to stay focused or on task. Summertime calls me. I try to have a schedule; I make a to-do list; I have a list of Bright Ideas that I want to get accomplished, but I seem to run out of time before I actually get them finished. I'm not doing horribly, but it does make me wonder if I spend too much time doing meaningless chores. What do you do to stay motivated in the summertime?

Melissa Reese Etheridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan