When I was 15 years old, I got this idea for a novel that I wanted to write. This novel idea has played out in my brain for 35 years. I'm not going to tell you my idea for a few reasons. It is embarrassingly ridiculous. I'm still thinking about writing it. You might steal my idea. I actually wrote about 20 pages of this novel when I was in my early twenties. I don't know where that manuscript is now. It is going to take a great deal of research in order for me to do this book right. My other idea will not be as time intensive because it will be set in modern times with a main character much like myself. Not that I'm an interesting person, but the plot is going to be an interesting one.

Okay. So I've put it out there. Now I guess that I have to write those books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable