Buffalo Soldiers Informational Text


For the past couple of days, I've been working on an informational text on Buffalo Soldiers, the African American military units that were formed immediately after the American Civil War to help fight in the Indian Wars. 

One of the wonderful things about research is the learning that takes place. I've learned so much about this exciting part of our history and the bravery of these men who helped make America the nation that it is today. 

Hopefully, I'll have the unit completed in the next few days and ready to go. 

Check out some of my other resources on my Resources4Teaching store.

Melissa Reese Etheridge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan