Data and Parent-Teacher Conferences


Whenever it's time for parent-Teacher conferences,I'm always interested because it's a great time to really see where the kids come from--good or bad. I think of my own family and what the teachers must have thought of my own family. Is it as insightful as one might think? 

Take all of the data that teachers are required to keep. I keep all of mine in a three-ring binder with dividers for the different sections. How much information can one truly glean from that?

I do believe that all of the information is important, but no one piece should be used exclusively. 

Much like a teacher's evaluation. All of the parts need to be looked at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan