Online Educational Resources for Teachers at Resources4Teaching


Resources4Teaching is an online marketplace for educational resources that was created by educators for educators.


I've been teaching in the United States' public school system for over 23 years, and I've created many resources for my students and fellow teachers during that time. Over the past year, a new online store for educational resources has emerged to connect teachers across the globe by allowing them to buy and sell educational resources with each other.

Resources4Teaching.com is a venue where teachers can share their best practices and strategies and promote fresh new teaching ideas.  Teachers open an online store, upload original resources, and sell them to other teachers around the world.

Resources4Teaching gives teachers the opportunity to become entrepreneurs and partner with a quickly growing educational platform.  Teachers just like me can become an affiliate and help earn more income through referring others to the site. Teacher members can also get personalized business cards to distribute to other educators on a one-on-one basis.

I'm making this site my #1 priority right now because it's fresh and looks more like a professional business site where professionals can buy products that they can trust. Martin, the administrator, is always willing to email me with suggestions and help whenever I need it.  I also like it that I get an email each time someone downloads my free resource so that I can see how many folks are interested in my products in real time.

Click on the links or on my store banner to check out this new site yourself.  I think you'll be glad that you did.

Melissa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan