Composition Notebooks or 3-Ring Binders?




You would think that after all of these years I would have this down pat, but unfortunately I can never seem to get it right as to what I want.

I like composition books because they are so light and orderly…the paper stays in the book. It's a great tool for writing on a daily basis.

But, it's not so good for keeping notes and handouts that have to go home each day. That's where a binder comes in handy.

I've tried the interactive notebooks for a quarter (this was my first year for these), but they seem more work than they are worth. The glue dries and the pages stick together. The glue sticks dry up. Someone decides to make "zombie" skin with the glue. It's just a mess for me.

I suppose that I could do a combination of the two. I think that's what I'll do after the fall break.

Any ideas or suggestions that might help?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan