BACK TO WORK

Teachers work very hectic days, but we do get time off for good behavior. It's to compensate for good behavior. Golden rule days...great school days.

Today,the students began their countdown to testing. It's really not that far away. In fact, we administer the writing test in February.

But, back to my point. I'm glad to be back in the routine of changing classes and teaching each day. I'm a better person when I'm teaching.

Tomorrow, the students will watch a presentation on capitalization. Doesn't that sound thrilling?

I've never enjoyed teaching mechanics. They are the nuts and bolts of our language. There is really no creative way to teach mechanics.

Does anyone have anything good to offer on the teaching of the rules of capitalization?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan