Pork Chop Skillet Dinner

This was last year's post on this date. I do like to cook for my family, and I have plenty of recipes to share. I have ideas to share more recipes on this blog, but there are only so many hours in a day.


Ingredients:
4 pork chops
1/4 cup beef broth
4 potatoes cut into fourths
4 carrots cut into 1-inch pieces
4 medium onions cut into fourths
salt and pepper to taste



Cook the pork in a skillet for about 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients; heat to boiling; lower heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. 



This is easily done ahead of time.
Serve with cornbread and baked apples.

#yummy!

I am revisiting this post from a year ago. I like to think that I have more to say on a subject. I do not believe that I have anymore to say about this one. 

I go back to school tomorrow after being off for the winter holiday. It is an inservice day. I hope that the day is productive. I need to check my emails to see what the agenda for the day is. I really do hope that there is time for meaningful professional learning communities meetings. We need to work on our plans for the second semester. We just need a time to sit down and get ready for the new quarter.

Our lesson plan is ready for this week. We just need to work on it to get ready for this week. I need to look at how to get students to unpack a prompt.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable