MY WRITING GOALS

Since I write for a variety of on line sites, I have to have specific goals to keep myself organized and on task. Writing for yourself, especially as a part time job, can be tricky. Since my main income is from teaching, I only have a limited time to write.

I try to post to TSU at least three times per day. It's not so difficult, since the posts are short and sweet.

Writing for Persona Paper is a little different because the posts have to be longer. I really enjoy the community of writers that I get to interact with on that site.

HUBPAGES requires more time as the articles have to meet a certain criteria.  I post to PERSONA PAPER three times per day, also. I can only write on Hub about once per month.

I try to write here on BLOGGER three times per day also.

So, how do I come up with that many pieces to write? The good part is that I really love to write. Coming up with writing ideas is not that difficult.

I also create and write one new teaching resource per month. Those are difficult to put together and market.

My sales on FIVERR have really increased. I spent back to back time over the past few weeks just staying abreast of my orders.

Like any task, you get what you put into it. I've been putting a great deal of effort into my business. I've gotten notebooks together, so that I can keep my ideas better organized.

Well, it's going on my bedtime, so I'm going to say good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan