Good Evening from South Carolina

The United States is so vast. There are so many places to see and experience.


Tonight, I am in Beaufort, South Carolina. This is the place where the Articles of the Confederecy were signed. This is also the home of Pat Conroy. Conroy is one of my favorite authors. I always loved The Water is Wide.
As a teacher, it really spoke to me. 

We enjoyed dinner at a place called Bricks. I do not know how to describe it...
Bar food, greasy. Loud. 

The trip was long as traffic was backed up from Atlanta to Macon. I have no idea what the hold up was.

The weather is too perfect. It is eighty degrees in December. I really look forward to tomorrow. 

I want to enjoy my coffee in the warm weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan