Daily Devotional Day 61


Though it is so difficult to remember sometimes, God made each and every one of us. I know that sometimes those certain students try our patience to the very limit. I know that sometimes we hang our heads and wonder why we ever chose this career. But in those trying moments, remember that God, the Almighty, made each and every one of those children. There is a reason why that child is sitting in your classroom. There is a reason why you are his teacher.

Pray today:

Dear Lord, help me remember that everything that is made in this universe is by Your Hands. Give me the courage and wisdom to accept every child and adult as they are. Give me special wisdom to know how to act and react in every situation. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan