May 31, 2016 I've Been Ill

What a great (note sarcasm here) way to begin my summer holiday. On Saturday evening, I began feeling puny. I had an upset stomach, fever, headache, chills. I felt like death warmed over as we say here in the south. I was really and truly sick all night on Saturday; by Sunday morning, I was finished vomiting and other stuff (just imagine) but I couldn't get out of bed, but I couldn't get very comfortable in bed either. I did manage to get a better sleep last night, but I still feel very weak and feverish today. I had great plans for working this weekend, too. Thomas was also sick this week with the same type of stomach bug. I hope that no one else gets it. 

Meatless Monday recipe? Try this yummy Cucumber Salad from Food Network. It's easy, fresh, and healthy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan