MF: Sunshine


You tell me that you don't like people.
You only believe in yourself.
You pity all those who lack your higher breeding.
I can see why you have no one left.

Could it be that you wear your fur on the inside?
You prefer not to go out when the sky's too blue.
Please grace us with all of your inner presence
While your sly comments suck all of the air out of the room.

Please don't rain on my parade and kill a perfect day.
You're just wasting my time.
You think that the world is going to pass you over
As you wait for your crown.
You know how to fake it.
You always play until you break it.
You make it so hard to be around you.

Please don't rain on my parade
as you try to bring me down.
Go upon your mountain
Where you can look down on all of us.
You will start your fire just to get attention.
You like the drama.
God forbid we should bring you down.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Scout's Honor" by Avi

Back to School Bumper Sticker Activity and Printable

LSV: Writing Book Reviews Lesson Plan